Divorce: 7 Tax Questions (Video)
Divorce is hard. Taxes make it harder. Watch our latest video on the 7 key tax questions for Atlanta taxpayers to ask before getting a divorce!
- What to do if tax returns are missing? What will the divorce Court do about missing taxes? Should we file married or separately?
- How will tax responsibilities be divided? What is the significance of a joint tax return?
- What if I don’t trust previously filed tax returns?
- Is our accountant impartial?
- Are there options to deal with significant unpaid tax debts, interest and penalties? What is the Offer in Compromise?
- Can we sell marital property if it has an IRS tax lien?
- Are there any negotiation points related to taxes that I should know?
If you would like to watch more of our videos, click here!
If you would like to learn about Innocent Spouse Relief, which often becomes important in divorce situations, click here!
For more information on the services we provide, visit our Home Page!
Founded by Gary Massey, Massey and Company is a boutique CPA firm in located in Atlanta, Georgia serving the needs of small businesses and their owners.