Divorce is hard. Taxes make it harder. Watch our latest video on the 7 key tax questions for Atlanta taxpayers to ask before getting a divorce!
Check out our video on taxes and divorce.
Here are the questions that we address:
- What to do if tax returns are missing? What will the divorce court do about missing taxes? Should we file married or separately?
- How will tax responsibilities be divided? What is the significance of a joint tax return?
- What if I don’t trust previously filed tax returns?
- Is our accountant impartial?
- Are there options to deal with significant unpaid tax debts, interest and penalties? What is an Offer in Compromise?
- Can we sell the marital property if it has an IRS tax lien?
- Are there any negotiation points related to taxes that I should know?
If you would like to watch more of our videos, click here!
For more information on the services we provide, visit our Home Page!